image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M JOHN DOE|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|I'M PROFESSIONAL WEB DEVELOPER

Ins and Outs

Today was a very unproductive day unfortunately. I lied in bed all day and watched Game of Thrones thanks to a new friend introducing the series to me the other night. I'm absolutely hooked! What's In? What's Out? Keep reading to find out.
IN:
Game of Thrones. Why have I not watched this show before? Clearly something wrong with me. I'm currently up to Season 1 Episode 8 and I could not be more in love.
The Heat. WOW is all I can say. I almost wet my pants I was laughing that hard. To make my cinema experience even funnier there was a guy a couple of rows behind me who had the most hysterical laugh I've ever heard.
Taking better care of my hair. My hair has gotten very long and to keep it in tip top shape it's taking a lot of my maintenance. My wide tooth shower comb and my heat protector are my new best friends(Sorry Sam and Belle).
Eating more greens. I've been trying to eat  healthier and just over a week ago I was introduced to gomayogoshi from my favourite japanese restaurant and I just can't get enough. It's basically boiled english spinach tossed in sesame sauce served cold. What a great, tasty way to get some greens inside me.
Chia seeds. I discovered these little gems in my favourite nudie juice, breakfast buzz.
Breaking bad habits. I cleaned my room today and I've made an oath to keep it this way. I've also decided to stop drinking coke.
OUT:
Drinking coke. I'm not usually a coca cola addict but lately it's been sneaking it's way into my diet. I can tell that it has been doing naughty things to me. I've been quite bloated and when i stopped drinking it, it seemed to go away in a day, it was crazy!
Being lazy. I'm so over finishing the day feeling as though I haven't accomplished something. I've been getting up in the mornings and going for a nice long walk to get me energised and motivated.
Eating junk food. Right now I'm trying to get rid of spots that won't go away on my forehead. I've also been feeling a little down lately and I know it's because of the food I've been eating. It's been three days and the only naughty thing i ate was a couple of cookies. I already feel so much more energised, happy and the spots are finally starting to leave me alone.

What's in and out in your life? Tell me in the comments below or link me your blog :) xx

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment