image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M JOHN DOE|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|I'M PROFESSIONAL WEB DEVELOPER

Spring Suckers Haul


Let's start off by saying my wallet has been completely abused(don't tell the authorities) and I wouldn't suggest being this excessive with self- indulgence on a regular day-to-day basis. However who doesn't like new things? :) Without further ado, this is what I got sucked into.

Lavender Oroton Beauty Bag

This little beauty simply popped out at me when I walked past. Intrigued, I went over to look at it thinking 'damn, if only I could afford something like this' and to my great surprise it was on sale for $70.  You have no idea how excited I was, it was like christmas came early(on a good year), I simply just had to have it! In my opinion, it's too small for a beauty case and I've decided that I'm going to use it as a wallet or clutch(it really is quite small).






Oroton Key Chain
This is one of those little counter teasers. I already have this keychain but it's in the pink and blue colour and I thought that this colour was more muted and goes with more, plus, my other keychain is looking quite ragged so why not? I'm a girl, what's your excuse? And really, it's hard to pass up stuff on sale. (It was only $25) :)

















Sohum Limequat Candle
My candle was almost finished and I went into MYER with the 'try new things' mindset, however, this candle smells so gosh darn diddly ding dong damn good and I had to repurchase it or my nostrils might never forgive me.





















Essie Nail Polish in Chinchilly
Thumbs up for building my slowly growing Essie collection!!!!!!

Soap and Glory Flake Away Body Scrub
In need of a body scrub, I went to Soap and Glory after seeing countless great reviews on their products and BOOM right in front of my face was a BABY SIZED body scrub waiting to be nurtured so, of course, me and maternal instincts couldn't refuse. 
Benefit Blush in Rockateur

Despite the ridiculously cheap, garish, floozy packaging, I swatched this in store and WOW it is such a gorgeous colour! A subtle pink with champagne undertones and the perfect amount of shimmer? HELLS YEAH! I'm taking you home, and that is the story of how I got sucked in to yet another product!

What have you just been sucked into buying? Let me know in the comments below :)
xx Phoebe







CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment