image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M JOHN DOE|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|I'M PROFESSIONAL WEB DEVELOPER

Massive Drugstore Haircare and Skincare Haul!!!!


Wasn't feeling very beautiful this week. What was my solution? Go and buy stuff that says it'll make me feel good and beautiful even thought it mightn't. Went a little overboard, but this is what I picked up :)
_________________________________________________________________________________

I had run out of soap so this is what I got for my shower, had a whiff of the body wash and it smelled so good YUMMY
Pears Oil-Free Soap | St. Ives Creamy Coconut Body Wash

Annoyingly, I suffer from terrible dandruff(gross, I know!) So I picked up some new anti-dandruff shampoo and another shampoo and conditioner. I also repurchased my favourite hair mask as I'd run out and my hair didn't feel the same without it.
Head & Shoulders Anti-Dandruff Shampoo | Herbal Essences Dangerously Straight Shampoo | Herbal Essences Drama Clean Cnditioner | Schwarzkopf Ultimate Repar Anti-Damage Hair Mask
Overwhelming, isn't it? I must say, I went CRAY CRAY. My skin has endless problems, extremely dark under eye circles, redness, really bad breakouts and large pores. How dramatic! Anyway this is what I picked up to try and improve it.
Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Eye Roll-On | Johnson's Pure Make-Up Cotton Pads | Aveeno Ultra Calming Daily Moisturiser | Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips | Clearasil Pimples + Marks Wash and Mask | Swisse Polish Face Exfoliant | T.N. Dickinson Witch Hazel Toner | Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula For Hands, Elbows, Knees and Feet | Montagne Jeunesse Passion Peel Off Mask | Montagne Jeunesse Blemish Mud Mask
If there's anything you'd like me to review, leave a comment below and I'll definitely do it!
Have a nice day :)
xx Phoebe

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment