image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M JOHN DOE|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|I'M PROFESSIONAL WEB DEVELOPER

SQUANDER

I clearly have a shopping addiction and to be honest, it is a very expensive hobby to have.
I tend to SQUANDER when I'm feeling down as it's a quick happiness fix. Who doesn't like new stuff, right?
Without further ado, this is what I picked up today :)


Naughty naughty, end of financial year's sales what can I say :P 
A quick run-through of what a picked up:
  • Whoosh Shower Jelly from LUSH
  • Sexy Peel Soap from LUSH
  • The Godmother Soap from LUSH
  • Refreshing Lip Balm from Bert's Bees
  • Lights of Emerald City Nail Polish from OPI
  • Photoready 3D Volume Mascara in Blackest Black from Revlon
  • Cooling Hand Cream Gel from L'Occitane
WHOOSH Shower Jelly
If you haven't seen a shower jelly let alone feel one, you need to go lush, your life isn't complete. It feels exactly like that jelly you used to eat as a kid and smells just as divine!

The reasons why i was drawn to this product were; firstly, I have wanted a shower jelly for almost a year now and secondly, the description states that it's 'useful for renewed focus when tired, jet lagged or revising for exams'. I don't know about you guys but as a HSC student, the first and third point sound pretty appealing!

The citrus and rosemary give a very fresh, clean scent. it is particularly good if you're the type who prefers clean scents as opposed to sweet or floral scents.





Sexy Peel Soap
This is the 3rd time I've purchased this soap as I absolutely love it!

It's another fresh clean scent that definitely wakes you up.  Contains peel of lemons and oranges and smells almost like marmalade(but not so sweet). 















The Godmother Soap
This smells exactly like strawberry aeroplane jelly and for that reason I've repurchased this product many times.

Certainly for people who love sweet scents as it is very SWEET. It makes your skin feel sooooo sooooo soft and because it is coloured, it gives your skin a little bit of a glow :)

If you have porcelain bathroom fittings be careful because it can leave a bit of a pink stain behind, but other than that I absolutely LOVE it.
Bert's Bees Refreshing Lip Balm
I've wanted to try these for a long while now as everyone seems to rave about them and they were 30% off so there really wasn't a better time.

I chose the 'refreshing' formula as it has grapefruit seed oil and i absolutely love the smell and taste of grapefruits.

I know I'm not the most environmentally aware consumer but it is nice to know that the product is 100% natural and not tested on animals.








OPI's Lights of Emerald City
From the Oz Great and Powerful Collection this beautiful, sparkly white goodness caught my eye. Although I've never seen snow, this is what I imagine it to be like.

This look is created with a clear polish and pieces of white and gold pieces of glitter. It's so pretty :)



















Photoready 3D Volume Mascara
WHAT A BARGAIN! With a price like that how could anyone resist? I'm a sucker for trying new mascara because there's so many different types and I just want to try every last one.

It promises to give you 'glamourous, big volume lashes from every angle' so we'll see how that goes.
Cooling Hand Cream Gel
I actually tried this on in myer and I absolutely fell in love with it. I know this is a little embarrassing to admit on the internet but sometimes my hands get really hot and i tend to sweat. EWWWWW. I really liked it as it did have a cooling effect without feeling greasy and it smells amazing.

The website described it a little better:

'Unique gel turns to a matte, powdery finish, reducing perspiration and swelling sensations. Enriched with organic verbena extract and tapioca powder to soothe and absorb, leaving hands feeling dry and cooled. The aroma of verbena, orange, geranium and lemon tree appeals to men and women.'

If that doesn't sound amazing, then what does?

xx



CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Love this post! Keep going. :)
    Go check our blog http://alltheselittlethings1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much for taking your time to leave a comment. I just checked out your blog and it's so good :)
      xx

      Delete