image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M JOHN DOE|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|I'M PROFESSIONAL WEB DEVELOPER

Maybelline Colour Tattoo Review


Every beauty guru has them and if you love MAC paint pots, these are for you!

These highly pigmented cream eyeshadows have a slightly thicker consistency to that of a paint pot but are a great inexpensive alternative. You can use them as an eyeshadow base to make your powder eyeshadow more intense, by themselves just as an eyeshadow and sometimes i use them as a gel liner for a little something different.

The Maybelline Colour Tattoos are perfect for make up beginners as they are easy to use and you can apply them with your fingers rather than having to spend more money on makeup brushes.

At the moment my favourite shade is Tough as Taupe(the second swatch), this is the only one that i have that is matte and i use it almost everyday as a subtle eyeshadow colour for school. The other colours i have, have a strong shimmer and are perfect for a night out. If you have any type of eyeliner brush or a really flat eyeshadow brush they also look great as gel liners. 

With these cream eyeshadows, it is really important that you seal the lids on really tight as I found two of mine had dried up a little. If that happens, there is hope! I sprayed my Mac Fix+ into the pot and mixed the shadow and fix together and it restored the product to it's original creamy self. Also keep in mind that if you apply too much product that it will crease. Other than these two problems I've found, I absolutely love them and I strongly recommend them to everyone.
xx


CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. I love the tip with spraying Mac Fix + into the pots. I have never got around to try this, because I'm nervous that they will crease. The first two looks great!

    http://tanjamortensen.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I was scared to as well but i thought i may as well try it because the gold one was impossible to apply because it was sooo dried up :(
      Have a nice day Tanja! :)
      xx

      Delete