image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M JOHN DOE|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|I'M PROFESSIONAL WEB DEVELOPER

My Favourite Hand Creams




These 3 little babies are my absolute favourite hand creams, all having different features that I love and cannot resist.


My favourite of the 3 is the L'Occitane Cooling Hand Cream Gel which I actually purchased quite recently.
It has cooling properties and a definite mattifying finish which is perfect if you get sweaty hands just like me.
It smells exactly like a lemonade ice block, so good you almost want to eat it.
When I first opened and used this product I noticed that the formulation was quite watery and I was confused how it could be mattifying but after I applied it, it seemed to soak in quite quickly so don't be fooled by that :)












Next up is the MOR Lychee Flower hand cream. As you can see it's a little battered up as it lives in my handbag. This one has a beautiful mixture of a floral and a sweet scent but it's not overpowering like some hand cream scents can be. The formula is in the medium sort of range, not too watery but not too thick either which in my opinion, is great.












I've mentioned Sukin before in a blog post and as I mentioned in that post it's one of my favourite skincare brands. This hand and nail cream is great as it contains soy protein which works wonders for your nails and cuticles. I also love it because of the scent. It contains mandarin, lavender and rose hip and those three together smell amazing as it's not too overwhelming.

What are your favourite hand creams? Let me know in the comments below.

Keep in touch with me Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter





CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment